2012-02-22

Hello Friend

"Hello Friend" It's been way to long since my last post!
I have a card to share today and I'm so happy to be back.

First I have to tell you how much I love the Martha Stewart Vintage Leaf Glitter (the beautiful blue on my card below).
They come in 12 different vintage colors and all are absolute must have for me!
Absolutely love it!!!
My next favorite thing on this card is the pretty dangling charm.
Isn't it so pretty? It's by BIBliography and I found them at Joann.
Another pretty little thing is the angel motif. I gave it a spray with an antique texture paint, then sand off to show the cooper metal underneath.
I think the floral embroidery mesh made this card really elegant.
All these layers of goodies are Prima paper which have been distress with ink and paint.

Thank you my friends for stopping by ... I'm so happy you did.
Have a beautiful day and I hope to have another card to share soon.


18 comments:

  1. Wauwwww this is so wonderful, I just LOVE those soft colors.
    Hugs Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sooooo pretty Chelsea....love those soft colours and gorgeous embellies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea this is just divine!! Love the detail just gorgeous and so many must haves!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea,
    Oh my, this is beautiful. So delecate with the soft colors and the lace. Gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Chelsea. Missed seeing your creations. Another super stunning card. The vintage leaf glitter IS awesome and so is the hanging charm. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back, have missed stopping by your amazing blog and this is just gorgeous as always elegant and beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly stunning work Chelsea, you always make such beautiful creations hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Chelsea, this is without a doubt one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen. I adore all the beautiful details and that embroidered mesh is to die for!!!!!!
    I am just in awe of this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is really beautiful! Love the fabric and the blue leaf glitter on it. Beautiful, beautiful work Chelsea! Ps! The photo of your card is so wonderful...with the large pink rose in the background...really romantic! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eine sehr schöne, zarte und elegante KArte ist das geworden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutley beautiful, so elegant and delicate, stunning card love the glitter too xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow chelsea this is looking beautiful.
    love the lace, beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning Chelsea. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chel! Your card is sooo elegant. I love the gorgeous embroidery mesh and the sweet dangle charm. You always find such beautiful and unique embellies.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chelsea, you always do the most classic vintage meets shabby chic detailed creations! This is just glorious! love the touches of blue And embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is just so BEAUuUUuTIFUL! Love the soft pretty delicate colors! And the charm came like that?! I swear I thought you MADE it! haha!!! Yes, that mesh DOES make the card elegant! Gorgeous work Chelsea!

    Much Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my God, this is so stunning! Fantastick layout, gorgeous details and colors and style, its all perfect.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete