2012-04-20

CLP Family and a Magnolia card


Wahoo! It's Friday and I have something exciting to share with you.

I finally have a complete family ... well my CLP DT family that is.

I really can't thank those of you who have applied enough. The talent and the friendliness is so overwhelming. I'm so sorry I couldn't add more then 6 members. But from the replies I get from you sweet ladies, I'm sure you will not be upset with me. Thanks so much for being so understanding.
I'm so excited to introduce the new members:

Anne, Becky, Corry, Debbie, Pop, and Sandy

Welcome to the CLP Family girls!!!

I'm so over the moon happy to have such a fantastic bunch of girls to work alongside with.

To all my DT sisters, I love you all and can't wait to get to know the new members more through out the year.

Here is the complete list of the DT, please mouse over their name to visit thier absolutely amazing blog.

Since I have you here, I would like to share a summer card with you.

I think it's just Sweet and simple :)

I colored this cuttie with Prisma pencil and gamsol oil and I really enjoy this coloring method as well.

I hope you like it :)



Thank you friends for stopping! I wish you a happy and relaxing Friday.


19 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea!

    WOW! You have done an amazing job adding new members to the awesome CLP group :)

    I also love your latest card :) Amazing the way you inked Tilda so softly - she looks adorable!
    Stunning decorations as always!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous .. i just love the sparkly strawberries
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG, Chelsea, your design is drop-dead gorgeous. You are such an incredibly talented artist...WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I adore your magnificently colored Tilda and all those luscious details....such a treat for the eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensational card Chelsea.
    Love the layout and the adorable details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay, I'm going to give this another try .. my computer keeps bonking me off! ugh! :(

    Well I'm really excited about the new DT girls as well, I know it must've been such a tough choice with all the fabulous entrants!

    Now your card is just absolutely "sweeeet". lol! Her strawberries look yummy enough to pick out of her basket to eat and I even love how you put that basket full of flowers at the corner with that strawberry vine!!! Love all that distressed edges .. everything is simply GORGEOUS!

    Much Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Chelsea.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your family of DT! I know some of them, and they are all amazing!! Oh my your card rocks!! So gorgeus!! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love all the different elements on it....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning card Chlsea with pretty soft colours! You have chosen the most amazing team of talented ladies! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Chelsea and congrats on your new DT members!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chelsea,
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm chuffed to be part of the wonderful CLP family with so many talented crafters.

    Love this card; it's always nice seeing one of the older Tildas, and your subtle coloring is beautiful. Pretty papers and details as well.

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wondeful card ,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty summery card love it hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Your style always makes me smile!! Glorious elements. Love that basket in the corner! Thanks for the great welcome to the team!! How luck am I!???>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Chelsea! You picked a yummylicious group of talented girls to add to your amazing DT.

    Have a great week! Can't wait to see the new challenge for May...

    hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is is not simple. this fabulous!! always love your creations... they are soo beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete