2012-06-01

CLP-48 Belles 'n Whistles - Sunshine and Apples

Sorry I haven't been around blog land much. I'm just enjoying the summer and I hope you are too.
Today, I'm sharing my card for the CLP Sketch challenge and I would be so happy if you could join us this month.

Here is the Sketch:

I have rotated the sketch for my card.
Please stop by the Sketch challenge blog to see my wonderful teammates take on this Sketch.

I love this stamp from Belles 'n Whistles, it has summer written all over it!

Thank you friends for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day.


15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love all the soft colours you have used....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Beautiful! and very soon I will enjoy summer too, hopfully! :)
    hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love soft colors you used. Its so sparkly and girly. Beautiful! Hugs! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute girly card... love the softness on the detailing of it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous image and card chelsea.
    beautiful decorated.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous card!! so delicate!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh that big flower is stunning Chelsea! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Chelsea, you have created another phenomenal work of art!!!! Such a magnificently colored image and the papers and details are drop-dead gorgeous. This is a rare visual delight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea your work is stunning what a fabulous blog and such beautiful cards I love your work and you use such beautiful details on your cards well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chelsea! This is so beautiful. I love the soft colours you`ve used and your colouring is awesome! Such an adorable image! Enjoy summer! Hugs! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card, lovely coloring of the girl

    /Sewe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so beautifull! I love all the pretty colours and details :)
    Can't wait to see more of your creations :)

    Hugs Therese

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply adorable. Sheila.xx

    ReplyDelete