2012-08-01

CLP-50 Tilda with Lovely Lace Shoes - Magnolia Card

Hi there! It's been awhile, but I'm back to share what I've been working on. I love sharing my newest creation, don't you feel the same way? :) There's something about this card that I really love...maybe it's the sweet, soft, girlish style of it!

Below is sweet little Magnolia stamp colored with watercolor...

Here are some additional detail images ...

I follow the new CLP Sketch for August.
If you would like to see more sample cards from this Sketch, please make sure to stop by the CLP Challenge blog.
The DT will surely blow you away!!!
It'll be so wonderful if you can share your take on the Sketch with us this month!


Thanks for visiting my blog ... see you around :)


16 comments:

  1. Such an ADORABLE card. Ohhh, and all that bling adds a great touch. Have a crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Chelsea,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BREATHTAKING.....such a precious image, colored magnificently! Love the Nellie Snellen frame and all the lusciousness surrounding this lovely Tilda! Just phenomenal, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo its so sweet and lovely. Love everything with this card :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and adorable card Chelsea.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chelsea! Oh I love your card! Your coloring with water colors is amazing! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Chelsea.Beautiful soft colors and beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea
    Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog - I am honored to receive a compliment from you because your work is just outstanding! I am glad I found CLP and I plan to post something for August! This is such a fun experience! I joined your site as a follower! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Chelsea. I love the soft colours you have used and all the amazing details you have included.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love the soft and delicate colours of it. Gorgeous embellies...I`m a fan of your cute pebbles! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Chelsea, your attention to details is amazing, and I love the fabulous colours you've chosen for your pretty card! Absolutely adorable!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable really pretty
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely work
    it is wonderfully made
    and very nicely painted stamp
    I am very delighted with your work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Chelsea - love all those blings and charms....

    ReplyDelete