2012-09-01

CLP-51 Sarah Kay - Harvest Time Card

Happy Labor Day weekend!
I can't believe September is here, time is moving too fast for me.
A new month begins a new Sketch challenge at the CLP challenge blog.
My fellow Designers never disappoint with inspiring creation for the Sketch.
Please pay a visit and see all the beautiful cards the girlies have made.
Here is this month's Sketch, hope you'll join us and keep us inspire with your take on the Sketch.
I've chosen to play with a Sarah Kay image ... I really love these stamps!
I love sharing all the detail photos for my card, but they make the post so long!
So I've asked my husband to please come up with something nice, neat and easy for me and my fellow bloggers to use and he did :)
If you like the idea of the "Popup Image Gallery", give it a try and let us know what you think.
To view the thumbnail, mouse over the image.

Popup Image Gallery
As always, I love seeing you around!
Thanks for your visit and I hope you will join the CLP Sketch Challenge this month.
Have a beautiful Labor Day weekend.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea! The card is stunning! and i love the new feature)

    how did you color this image? is it distress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea! The card is stunning! and i love the new feature)

    how did you color this image? is it distress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunnng glorious card hugs sasyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...Chelsea, this is phenomenal....a work of art!!! So soft and pretty! Spectacular coloring and such luscious details...can't stop admiring this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chelsea-
    Love that SK haven't done her for quite some time... Love the soft colours you used and of course your specialties on those sweet embellishments.
    TFS - enjoy your lovely weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Chelsea, beautiful derorated.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Gorgeous colouring and so many beautiful details. I love the lace. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love seeing all the elements you put on your cards. Sooo interesting and inspiring. As always....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so sweet!!! absolutely gorgeous card!! beautiful coloring!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chelsea wowo what a gorgeous creation from you as always I do love seeing your cards
    and I love this new feature too wish I new how use it I am so techno challenged lol but it does look really cool
    Jacki xx http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete