2012-09-28

Pretty Little Stamps in Red Rubber



I have some wonderful news to share with you today. My Pretty Little Stamps line is now available in red rubber at I Brake for Stamps. There are currently 6 stamps available, but soon enough, all my images will be available to you in red rubber. I will continue to carry them in Digi on my Webstore and on Etsy.

I have just started a Facebook Fan Page for Pretty Little Stamps, please stop by and "like" us as well as sharing your project with us. I'm not familiar with facebook, if I made some mistake or if you have some tips and tricks to share on how to make it user friendly, please send me an email.

Thank you everyone and especially to Suzanne Dean and Della (I Brake for Stamps owner).

Come join us on facebook and share your creativity!!!

With Appreciation and Love,
Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being put on red rubber! Della and Suzanne are two really great champions to have for yourself! I absolutely love your images and can't wait to color these sweeties up and share. They're a pleasure to work with and I've already got plans for some of mine! Love your blog and your sense of style. I'll be back and often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well big congrats to you & I'm so happy for you as well--talent like yours needs to be out there and seen! Glad to help anytime! In fact I'd love a small favor--at the top of your blog you have a snippet of one of your projects with all these gorgeous, pastel colored balls...what are those & where can I find them? LOL!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay!!!!! That is such splendid news!!! I think your girls are precious and haven't been able to do them justice digitally!! Congrats!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Chelsea those stamps are so cute! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea - I had no idea you had images. OH MY! They are adorable! I'll be back to your shop very soon!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete