2012-09-20

It's a Garden Party!


I made this shabby "Garden Party" theme card a while back, but didn't get a chance to share with you all.


It was actually made for The Shabby Tea Room DT call, but unfortunately I didn't make the team.

The challenge was to make a project inspired by the beautiful photo below.

I had the idea of a magical garden party with fairies, so I tried to capture that idea on to my card.

I love a good challenge and I think this was a great one!



Popup Image Gallery

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for sharing them with me.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.




12 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty anyone, love those soft colors and all the gorgeous embellishes you detailed it with... Great take on the sketch too, even if you didn't make it!
    Enjoy your lovely day Chelsea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i love the lace bunting and the softness
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Chelsea... you have out done yourself!!! This is beyond spectacular!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....what a stunning interpretation of the theme.....this is a spectacular work of art!!!!!
    I can't believe you did not make the team with this beauty.......all I can say is that it is THEIR LOSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Love the soft colors of it and all the beautiful embellies... especially the fence! Hugs! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Chelsea, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I really like the little fence you got there :)

    /Sewe

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Chelsea. I always enjoy seeing all the different kinds of elements you use. Oh wow, I can't believe you didn't make the DT. I'm shocked because ALL of your cards are so amazing. Have a nice and crafty evening / day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Chelsea.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea, your card is so beautiful, sorry about the DT but they are missing out on your talents. All your cards are gorgeous all the time. I admire your work.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH wow this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete