2012-10-15

CLP-52 - Belle's n Whistles card


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a card made with the CLP-52 Sketch. If you haven't join us, please stop by the challenge blog and see all the wonderful entries and the amazing inspiration cards from my fellow DT. Share your take on this Sketch with us!!!



I've chosen to use this super cute image from Belle's n Whistles. Did you know that they are having a clearance sale? All the stamps are now 45% off!!! Isn't that just amazing?! I just adore these images by Elisabeth Bell and I have almost all the stamps from Belle's n Whistles, they are just to beautiful not to add to your collection.

Well,
I wanted to make a Winter Holiday card but not with the traditional red and green. I think it turned out ok ... what do you think?



Popup Image Gallery
I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for sharing them with me.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card did you make Chelsea! I love the soft collors you use. It is unusual on a christmas card and that makes it even more beautiful.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chelsea! I love the untraditional colours of it and all the snowy details. Such a qute little banner and gorgeous pearls and flowers! Great Work! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always use the loveliest soft pastels!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very beautiful Chelsea.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea, adorable card, and such a lovely image!! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such Sweetness!Pretty colors.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you do that? The sketch looks so simple but you dressed up your card soooo beautifully. LOVE Aall the details and elements!!! You are so gifted....seriously. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful card Chelsea,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the detaila.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chelsea,
    Oh this is sooooo sweet. I also have this BnW stamps (so sad they're closing :-() and I love her to bits! Such pretty pastels and beautiful colouring. Wonderful attention to details as always, and I love your lacey banner!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea - I think this turned out more than ok! It's gorgeous! As all your work is. So beautiful! Love the colors you chose.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful work
    wonderful punch and very beautifully painted
    I like to watch and admire your work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely breathtaking! Love the darling banners, the magnificently colored image, the gorgeous details and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete