2012-10-01

Live & Love Craft challenge Guest Designer


Another exciting post today ... Sandy of Live & Love Craft has asked me to guest design for her inspiration and challenge blog!
The challenge is Halloween/Autumn Colors, I choose to go with the Halloween theme.
Here is a cute way to hand out sweet treat on a spooky night, wrap some candy in a cheesecloth and decorate with a cute Trick or Treat tag.
I had a fun time decorating these tag with black lace, seam binding, feathers, and some gold and silver glitter for that vintage style look.
I hope you will join me in this fun challenge, the DT work is simply amazing ... a must see!
Thanks Sandy for having me, I had so much fun with this challenge.



Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon!

with Love,


12 comments:

  1. Hi there dearest Chelsea!
    Oh my word! You're so right! These all look absolutely gorgeous :) And pretty simple to make or?...but nothing´s simple about your creations, they are always stunning beyond words and so are these! I wish i lived closer by and Id come by for one of these ;)

    Biggest of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to seeing what new creation you'll come up with because you use such interesting elements. This is amazing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Chelsea.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love your design and pretty color combo.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your work is stunning! I´m your new fan! :)
    Thanks for sharing thsese beauty´s :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Chelsea what beautiful work such a great idea! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea,
    Thanks so much for joining LLC as a GDT this month and sharing your creativity with us. Gorgeous Halloween tags!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheapest valium valium i xanax - valium zyrtec

    ReplyDelete
  9. buy tramadol no prescription tramadol hcl 50mg tab for dogs - tramadol 50 mg for migraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. buy lorazepam ativan and alcohol withdrawal - ativan mayo clinic

    ReplyDelete
  11. buy tramadol tramadol for dogs vs tramadol for humans - buy tramadol online in usa

    ReplyDelete