2013-03-01

CLP-56 & New Members - Sarah Kay card


I'm so excited about this post today. My CLP challenge blog family has grown ... I'm so lucky to have the most kindhearted and super talented ladies to work along side with. Please stop by and say "hello" or you can click on their name below to visit their amazing blogs!


Below is the Sketch for the month of March, I hope to see you play alone with us!



... and here is my card base on the Sketch ...








Thanks for visiting, I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead!
Much Love,

Chelsea


15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Chelsea, another masterpiece!!!! Such an exquisite work of art.....love every inch of this gorgeous creation. Sooo soft and feminine and such luscious embellishments....love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card.Sarah kay stamps are so sweet. Your colors are so soft and pastel.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, all the elements you used created a 100% sweet and dainty card. I always admire your creations, they're out of this world. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..This is just stunning Chelsea, gorgeous coloring and gorgeous little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is fabulous!!! so romantic, love it
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chelsea,
    Hope you've been well. Oh my...you know I love your shabby style, but this card honestly blew me away! Sooooo very pretty; beautiful soft colouring and gorgeous details; the tulle flowers look incredible and your topbanner is one of the cutest I've ever seen. Fabulous!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutley adorable.... i adore your blog design it is utterly delicious:) Your designs are all stunning!
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very beautiful card! I love the colors en details...

    Gr, Annemie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly! Love your layout and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly! Love your layout and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magical card!! So love your style sweetie ♥♥

    ReplyDelete