2013-03-29

Happy Easter - Easter Project

Happy Good Friday everyone! I haven't been around blog land, but I have been crafting like crazy ... well more like making flowers. It's so satisfying to see the final product. I'm going to share some of those flowers and my Easter project with you today. I hope they are pretty enough to make you smile :)

I wanted to decorate 12 eggs to fill up the egg carton... but I didn't want you to think I've lost it! So I went with three and fill the rest up with tiny forget-me-not, lily of the valley, calla lilies and shredded old papers ....




You can't see the image from the glass pebbles, but it's of two cute cherubs holding an Easter egg. Lots of lace on this egg along with seam binding flower, fabric and clay flowers and a bit of baby's breaths ...




The light pink flower is from the tissue flower tutorial I had made a while back. Some more seam binding ribbon, lace and pretty beaded stamens ...



Do you see the cute little angel on the top corner? It's made from air dry clay and I just love love love it! I added a tiny fence in front of the glass pebbles, a few feathers and some moss ...




Although it took some time to make, these Lily of the Valley are the centerpiece of these flowers ...



Pretty pastel Easter color on these Forget-me-not are the perfect finishing touch ...



I wish you a wonderful Easter weekend and Thank You for visiting my blog today!!! I'll see you soon, til next time ...

with Love,

Chelsea

21 comments:

  1. OMG i am speechless dear Chel, your easter decorations are the prettiest i've ever seen. Absolutly wow, i can't find more words. *sorry* ;)
    Love the pastel colors and all the lace's and flowers.

    Wish you a happy easter, enjoy this time with your loved ones hunnie

    Much Love, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuning Easter Projects Chelsea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely designs. Just adorable. I love the homemade little treasures so much. May you and yours have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, girl, your work is always spectacular and this is no exception. I am blown away by this inspirational work of art!
    Exquisite embellishments, Chelsea!
    Wishing you a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.....this is an exceptional work of art! Beautifully colored images and outstanding design work. I'm in awe!
    Wishing you a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creations, thank you for sharing. Happy Easter to you, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly Chelsea, your creations are out-of-this-world stunning! My eyes are always glued to the computer screen admiring ALL of the interesting elements you use. I'd never think of using shredded newspaper but WOW, it adds a very nice touch. Keep crafting. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. W-O-W!!!!!!!!!! Chelsea, everything in this egg carton is absolutely incredible!! Your creations take my breath away!! I wish I lived close enough to visit for lessons :). The lily of the valley stem is amazing! Happy Easter! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chelsea, what a stunning project! That makes for a wonderful Easter decoration! It looks brilliant! Have a great Easter Weekend, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter! Let Gid bless you and your family! Your project is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAw gorgeous Easter eggs, love all decoration. Have a fab Easter. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowwww,This is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Absolutley stunning.... I am speechless :)

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my dearest Chelsea! ❤
    I don't know what to say..I'm experiencing a loss for words here and that like..never happens! ;) lol!
    My word this is sooooooooo gorge! I've never seen anything like it - it's soooo beautiful time stops ticking! I'd buy this in a heartbeat and pay like thousands of dollars ;)
    Amazing!! I ADORE your forget me not flowers, do you sell those? :o

    Stunning!!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chelsea

    I hope you are well - sorry I have not dropped by for a while! When I do log on I always drop by your beautiful blog, I just don't have the time that I used to have anymore.

    This is a breathtaking project which no words would do justice! Your ideas and work are just beautiful - you are so talented!

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is amazing!!! such a lovely project
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous project!!!
    Stunning, elegant and soooo feminin!
    Very inspiring, thanks for sharing,
    bye from thet Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete