2013-04-01

CLP-57 Challenge - Flower Soft - Spring Card

Hi there! Today is the 1st. of April and that means there is a new challenge to play with over at my challenge blog. You will be blown away with the amazing and oh-so-gorgeous creation from my fellow team members. Please make sure to stop by and prepare to be inspired! I would love to see you join us with your take on the this Sketch ...


For my card, I've decided to not color an image but to make a 3D flower pot full of beautiful Spring blooms. What do you think?




I found this adorable little tin bucket at the local craft store and couldn't walk pass it! Once home, I used my dremel to give it a nice clean cut. Spray painted the tin to an antique white and added a piece of paper clay embellishment ...




These roses are from Prima and the pale blue and lilac stems are made with Flower Soft ...




I used my metal stamps to stamp "Spring" on these cute tiny metal charms ...



I like to add these glass pebbles to everything!!!



Another paper clay embellishment ...





I can't wait to see your project for this CLP Sketch challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon, til next time ...
Much Love,

Chelsea

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, i think i might join in...
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I think this is another masterpiece. Just love the array of elements you use to create your stunning cards and projects. Can't wait to see what to create next. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I like the flower pot and metal charms.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable :) gorgeous colours x
    Also thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning work Chelsea I love the dimension of this hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Chelsea! Something different is exciting. I love the use of the bucket and how you`ve created the stems...beautiful done. Gorgeous colors, papers and embellies. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea!, ths s amazing! Didn't realize the 3D flower and flowerpot until I see the close ups. Always admire your talent and your sketches are so inspirational. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming my follower. I have followed you back to see more of your stunning work.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is absolutely adorable, love all the details and the soft colors.
    have a nice day
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Chelsea.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chelsea thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog and becoming a follower hope to see you again very soon
    this creation is adorable I love your work and sketches
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!
    What an amazing card Chelsea...

    Grtz, Annemie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea!!
    These colours makes one long for real springtime weather, ha, ha, we've still got snow falling now and then in the Netherlands,
    bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, this is stunning. And I do love that cute bucket, along with everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chelsea, wow I'm baffled! What a splendid card, just love that tin bucket and such a brilliant use of Flower Soft! Hugs FRea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Chelsea!!! I wondered how you had created the flower pot - it is absolutely stunning, you're so clever! Love every gorgeous detail as always! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete