2013-05-01

CLP-58 May's Sketch Challenge - Precious Moments Card

Hi there, I'm finally back after a month of hibernation. Today, I'm sharing my card for the CLP Sketch challenge for this month. Please make sure to stop by and see more fabulous cards from my fellow teammates. It would be so fun if you could join us this month with your take on the Sketch, hope to see you there.

For my card, I've used a digital coloring book image from the internet. It's just so so so pretty and cute ... I could not pass making a card with it. It's a Precious Moment image and I just love it! Don't be surprise if you see more of them on my blog from now on.

Here is the Sketch for this month's challenge ...





This cute bird cage charm is from Spare Parts, I used acrylic paint to add some colors and interests ...



May Art silk ribbon, baby's breath, and my tissue paper flowers ...




Seam binding ribbon, Spellbinder dies, K&CO. "Precious" sticker ...



Paper clay cherub with a bit of sparkles with Stickles ...




Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like my take on the Sketch and I hope you have some time this month to join our CLP Challenge.

Much Love,

Chelsea

19 comments:

  1. OMG....let me catch my breath!!!!
    I don't know when I've seen a more luscious creation, Chelsea. This is to die for. The image is priceless and I adore the beautiful bird cage charm. The lace is gorgeous and your tissue flowers are incredibly gorgeous and look so luscious next to the sweet baby's breath. A magnificent creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful as always Chelsea! Love that image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy WOW! I always get excited when I see a new creation you post. Love to see all the interesting elements and details you use to create your masterpieces. So STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... this card looks like a dream! I really rally love it!
    AMAZING!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gorgeous lady, this is just stunning, what a gorgeous image and a perfect layout for her, love the little bird cage so sweet, hugggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chelsea,

    Stunning, Love your ideas and details.

    XOXO Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh gorgeous chelsea!!! what a sweet image!! i need to fins her! the baby's breath is just gorgeous...where is it from? i love the stitching too...you are so talented!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh wowww Chelsea,What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - it is beautiful and tender! Your flowers are so gentle and sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so beautiful!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh my god its beautifull, can you tell me were I find this cute stamp?
    thank you kind
    greets from holland love your work

    Xandry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its fantastic a beauty!
    May I ask you were that cute stamp is comming from if search the hole web hihi, can you help me?

    Thnk you!
    dear greetings from holland
    Xan
    www.xan-lovetoscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It`s beautiful! Such a cute image, love it. Gorgeous details as always. Great work, Chelsea! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous and stunning creation! TFS "Hugs", Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chelsea .. I do love your beautiful cards for long time, and I am stuck on your beautiful sketch !
    oh my .. I thought I am falling in love to play with sketch ;)
    and for this time I also love your card with the sweetest touches, you put your heart into single detail so your card really darling ..
    I love shabby with my own touch, but you have inspired me a lot today, thank you ..

    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing Chelsea! Gorgeous colors and details and I just love that bird cage charm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elle est magnifique cette carte, j'aime tout ces beaux détails.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Chelsea,

    wow ... your cards and work are amazing! Enchanting beautiful, just great. I am thrilled with your talent. Thank you for your inspiration.

    Greetings
    Moni

    ReplyDelete