2013-07-15

CLP card for July

Hi there! I would like to share my card for the CLP-60 Sketch challenge this month. I hope you've had the chance to join us, if not please share your take on the Sketch with us. My amazing team mates have gorgeous cards to showcase for this Sketch, please be sure to stop by and see all the beautiful creations.

Here is the Sketch for July ...

No matter how many time I color this image, I never get bored of it. This is one of my favorite image to color not to mention how incredibly sweet she is.







Belles 'n Whistles Stamp: Lemonade Anyone

Coloring Medium: Distress Inks & Watercolors

Paper: Create Paper

Thanks for your visit, wishing you a wonderful day and don't forget to have some fun at the CLP-Sketch challenge this month.

Much Love,

Chelsea

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The tuille, the wrinkled paper and sewing, the branches and button and all the other little details, it is all so STUNNING!!

    Gorgeous image and your coloring is so detailed and beautiful!

    Amazing card, Chelsea. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible creation....phenomenal coloring and the most stunning details! An outstanding work of art!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Your card is charming! Sweet colors and nice decorations.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is 100% BEAUTIFUL dear Chelsea - amazing...!!!
    Big hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and elegant work
    Beautifully painted stamp
    and beautifully matched ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is fabulous. I love all the layers and it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is splendid Chelsea, if I had this stamp I would use it over and over again. Just love all the details, really stunning.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Chelsea!
    Hugs,
    Valentina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg sweetie!

    I've no words for this creation! I love every single detail, you blowed me away!

    Lot of hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word!!!! I'm so glad I visited your blog - I haven't be here for a long time. I don't know why - it's a pity not to see all your masterpieces. I'm blown away. Your creations are out of this world. L-O-V-E them!!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete