2013-08-15

CLP-61 Sketch - Panda Tear Bear Card

It's so nice to get back with my love of tear bears.  It's been so long since I made one of this little fluffy tear bear, I hope you think it's adorable as I do!  I used (really didn't want to ... it's so pretty!) some gorgeous blue flower and stems Debbie sent me.  Thank you so much Debbie, I love everything!!! :)  The thick ribbon is from the every so lovely Elise, thank you my dear (yes, I still have them!)  Also, Louise introduces me to Frantage a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it!  As you can see on my card, I went a little "frantage happy" on this card.  I love my blogging friends, they are always sharing fun and wonderful technique with me.  Thank you so much sweet ladies!!! 
 
So here is the Sketch for the CLP-61 challenge ... I hope to see you join in on the fun.  And please don't forget to stop by and see the gorgeous work from my teammates.
Thanks for your visit, have a beautiful day.

Much Love,
Chelsea

13 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG Chelsea!!!! WOWZERS!!! love Love Love your tear bear! This is off the charts!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! He is the most adorable bear ever! Love what you've created and the blue flower is so pretty.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Chelsea!!! I remember you making these tear bears when I first started following you. This little cutie is absolutely incredible! Looks so fluffy. Absolutely stunning card, I love all your embellishments too! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Chelsea I remember your tear bears and it was when I first started following you too. Sooooo cute.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, fabulous design, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Loved working with your sketch! :)

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious card! Love everything about it! Awesome!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prześliczna karteczka i piękne kolory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea I adore your panda he is so cute! Please would you do a tutorial on how you created panda bear? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable!! LOVING the fluffy bear!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete