2013-10-15

CLP-63 Pretty Little Stamps - Lovable Avie

Hi, it's been so long!  Hope you are doing well.  Today I'm sharing my card made for the CLP-63 Sketch challenge.  I used my own Pretty Little Stamps image and she is call "Loveable Avie".  Colored with Distress Ink and Watercolors with added 3D foam paint and pearl paint for added dimension and textures.  
Make sure drop by the challenge blog to see more amazing take on this Sketch from my sweet teammate.  I hope you have time to join in on the fun with us!
 
Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Much Love,
Chelsea

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the turquoise color and the coloring of the image is beautifully done! So charming that little bird cage! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, this is just gorgeous Chelsea. I really love the color combo....one of my faves. It's always fun to see all the fun elements you use and the amazing details on your projects. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card again Chelsea.
    so beautiful designd and decorated.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chel, this is the most gorgeous creation i have ever seen. Absolutly amazing. Your coloring is gorgeous as always and i love it, how you've add all the sweet Details, Flowers, pearls, buttons and so on. I am in LOVE with your creation.

    I am so happy to see a new creation hunnie.

    Have a wonderful autumn time.
    Lots of Love and Hugs
    Dunja xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...love your blog and the style you used.
    I'm your follower no!
    Hugs Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the decorative elemrnts on this card.
    Wonderfully made ​​and lovely-presented
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Chelsea!! Love your color combo an adorable design.
    jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable, I tried to buy some images but the site is not working I guess. Wouldn't go to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work! I love your beautiful image and stunning coloring. Fantastic lacy details and the tuille, charms, buttons and flowers look gorgeous. :)

    Lots of hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another little masterpiece from you hun, your cards are like a dream!

    I send you a bunch of hugs!
    Franz.

    ReplyDelete