2013-11-15

Last CLP Sketch Challenge - Pretty Little Stamps - Pretty Pumpkin

It's time for the very last Sketch challenge over at CLP.  I would like to thank all the DT members for making the most beautiful card for the Sketches.  Thank you for making CLP Sketch challenge such a wonderful place to have fun and be creative.  Although I am extremely sad to end the challenge blog, I'm also excited to start a new chapter in my journey.  With sincere appreciation and love to all the past and present CLP Design Team members.  And of course, my challenge blog would have not be successful if it weren't for all you wonderful players.  Thank you so much for your continuous   support throughout the years.  I love seeing all the creative take on one single sketch.  Thank you so very much!

With that said, I hope you still join us once again in our last and final challenge at CLP.

On my card, I've used another one of my Pretty Little Stamps digi image.  This one is call "Pretty Pumpkin".







It's been great fun and would love if you can join us on our CLP-64 challenge.


Thanks for your visit!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Much Love.

7 comments:

  1. WOWIE, another masterpiece. I always enjoy casing all the elements and details on your cards. They are so unique. I totally love how you added the zipper. Double wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is precious, as always Chelsea!
    I love your CLP challenges. All the best in your future,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your card Hunnie.
    Your card is a masterpiece again. Your coloring and your motifs are adorable.
    I'll miss your gorgeous Sketches and the Challenge, our DT Family also... Thank you for having me for the last 2,5 years.

    Take care of you Chel.

    Lots of Love and big Hugs
    Dunja

    ReplyDelete