2014-02-26

Enjoy the little things - Ruffled vintage fabric






I love adding unique element to my cards, and on this card you will see a ruffled ribbon made from vintage fabric.  What do you think?  I can come up with a million ideas on how to use this fabric ... okay, maybe not that much!  I found this pretty piece of fabric on one of my flea market shopping spree.  I love the flea markets and I can spend days there.  It's such a rush for me to hunt for pretty things ... I'm weird like that. hehee.

Thanks again for visiting my blog.  Have a wonderful day :)

with Love,
Chelsea

12 comments:

  1. wow Chelsea, this is stunning, yes, so many beautiful little details. Not only do you make beautiful cards you do awesome photos of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is another gorgeous card Chelsea.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow Chelsea this is a very chique card you made. Beautiful colors and details....love it!
    Hugs Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo, another WOW card. I always spend a long time observing all the interesting and as you put it, "unique" elements you use on your cards. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I love the sentiment...so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...! I LOVE your card Chelsea - BEAUTIFUL at all !!!
    Lot's of love,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ruffles and sentiment. The frantage emboss looks amazing. I Love that stuff!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the fabric, and the colors and details are just so gorgeous! The way you present your cards are so beautiful, and your style so delicate... You always inspire!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous creation and so unique! Loving all the fabric and the daintiness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!
    Absolutely love all the details, fabric, your DIY flower!!!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one completely blew me away. It's SPECTACULAR!!!! Pure gorgeousness. Love it!!! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete