2014-02-12

Smile and The World Smiles with You - Simple Card

A simple girly card from me today, I'd say 99% of my cards are girly!  It's just so easy to play with flowers, lace, ribbons and pearls don't you think?  I can easily go overboard on my card, but today ... less is more.

My flowers are made from paper, coffee filter, and fabric.  I also added an air dry clay flourish embellishment.

Layer some fabric together to get beautiful ruffles.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day and I'll see you on the next post. :)

with Love,
Chelsea

9 comments:

  1. Girly, yes!
    Dreamy, yes!
    Gorgeous, yes!
    Love the soft colours and the flowers you made, aah, everything a girl/ woman could ask for, right?
    Very beautiful! :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing simple about this card.....it is simply exquisite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea this is so pretty I love your soft colours and design and those flowers are gorgeous
    Hope you're well
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea,
    Your handmade flowers and cards are always a work of art. You are a very patient person and it's so obvious you put your heart into everything you create. Very beautiful card. Have a great rest-of-the-week. Yay, long weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for you simply for me it is gorgeous Chelsea.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Chelsea I just love all the details hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning wow what a beautiful card and yes a very girly girl card. love all the details and the colors. and how creative you are with the details. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and have a sunshine day

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you rock these colours and shabby chic style. This is amazing! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that I had left a message for this beautiful creation but can't find it so here is another one ;-)
    This is stunning so so girly I just love it !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete