2014-03-31

Thinking of you - Shabby butterfly card






Hi there, thanks for visiting me today!  I hope you had a good weekend, it was a busy weekend for us and the week ahead will be even more hectic.  We are in the middle of moving right now, so please forgive me if I haven't stop by your blog to say "Hi".  I've scheduled a few post from now til then, so I hope you'll stop by and share your thoughts with me.  :)

I also want to share a beautiful shabby chic card made my the talented and super sweet Jerri from A Touch of Grace.  Not only does she make gorgeous shabby style cards, her parchment craft is hands down the most amazing thing I've ever seen!  You must stop by to see for yourself, but here's her card made with my sheer fabric butterfly.

Gosh, isn't it so lush and gorgeous?!  I love her style and she is a great inspiration!  Thanks Jerri for adding my fabric butterfly to your work of art!

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your day!

with Love,
Chelsea

In my Shop:
Handmade - Thinking of You
Handmade - Fabric Butterfly

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Chelsea! Your designs are such an inspiration to me. This card is a true beauty! Sending cyber hugs, Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "WOW" to both cards!!!!!! Pure exquisite lusciousness!!!! Such unique creations and your fabric butterflies are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Soft and gentle colours, very delicate.
    Very feminine too! :-)
    Bye and good luck with everything,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move Chelsea I don't envy you one little bit

    Beautiful card to go with your gorgeous butterfly
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's a gorgeous card from Jerri Chelsea but your cards are also gorgeous and elegant.
    love the style you do.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards have the "WOW" factor. Simply elegant and beyond words. How exciting to be moving. Hope you'll have some time to kick back and take a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just stunning Chelsea. Love all the little beads on the butterflies.
    I have been a fan of Jerri for a few years, and yes she does fabulous work.
    Hope your move goes smooth. You moving to another house or another state?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are so so sweet and gorgeous, you are both so talented, !!
    I will take a moment to visit her blog .
    Good luck with your move , are you moving far away from where you live now ?
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Perfect colouring as always.
    Absolutely beautiful with wonderful sparkle, colouring and design. You are just so talented

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creation just blow me away! So beautiful Chelsea!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very beautiful! It so pretty, bravo, Chelsea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so utterly beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete