2014-04-10

Heartfelt thanks






Hi there, it's been awhile!  I have a card to share today, this one is for a special blogger friend.  I hope she likes it.

I made the frame using air dry clay, I find that this type of clay is much lighter and harder to break then the regular molding clay, added my butterfly and some fabric flowers to soften the frame.  There are some embossing on the background using fran-tage then adding a layer of pretty bridal tulle on top.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will have yourself a wonderful day!

with Love,
Chelsea

12 comments:

  1. Нежно, романтично, красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so utterly beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is a stunner. I'm sure your friend will love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is another gorgeous card Chelsea.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea! Sooo lovely to see your creations more often! I love seeing all of them...you are so inspiring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, sooooo beautiful Chelsea. I bet your friend totally LOVED it. She's a very lucky gal. Your delicate butterfly, lace, and gorgeous flowers add a nice and soft touch to the elegant frame. I'm always in awe and very much inspired by your unique creativity. Your projects always have the WOW factor. Happy, happy crafting. (Big smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absolutely heavenly Chelsea, your friend will cherish it! I haven't tried using air clay for frames, but yours is incredible! I'll have to see if I can find some and try that. Your fabric flowers are perfection! I was so happy to find your feed in my mailbox this morning! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and the frame looks fantastic! Love that butterfly of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do such beautiful work, Chelsea!
    This is magnificent and your fabric flowers and butterfly are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Нежно, красиво, романтично!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soft, dreamy and delicate! Gorgeous card and she'll be so pleased to receive such a thoughtful and gorgeous gift.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure your friend will treasure it, it is absolutely gorgeous! big hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete