2014-05-05

Butterfly crossing - Mixed media canvas

Here is another mixed media canvas I have been working on.  I wanted to capture an image of a little girl walking down a "butterfly crossing" path, hope I have done so on this mini canvas.  This is so much fun for me and the possibilities are endless in my head, I don't know where to start sometime.  


I added some white acrylic paint to my fabric butterflies ...

Cute little stamped image of  Sarah Kay colored with watercolor ...

Shabby birdcage on this wall with climbing vine and Prima flowers ...

"Butterfly Crossing" sign on a lamp post ...

Baby's breath, Prima flower, flower soft ...

Handmade pink paper flowers and butterfly ...

Another look at the finished project ...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog, I appreciate your visit and love reading your comments.  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you on the next post!

~Chelsea

11 comments:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I've ever seen. Breath taking! <3
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful project again! Just amazing! Like in a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG.....this is enchanting and downright phenomenal!
    Gosh, I haven't done a canvas in such a long time...no inspiration!!!
    Your work is so inspiring and so exquisite, Chelsea. Love, love this amazing work of art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, OH WOW!!! My goodness, I imagine this card took a LONG time to create. So much elegant details and elements. My eyes always POP when I see your amaaaaaazing creations. Thanks for the inspiration Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what gorgeous details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Absolutely Stunning! I am so in love with this. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ах!!! Сказочно!!! Красиво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow another stunning project great scenery and beautiful embellishments.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done it again, you've rendered me speechless! I don't have the words to express just how beautiful this masterpiece is Chelsea. I so love every aspect of this design. Your talent is God given and truly a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow!!!!!!! This is Just amazing!!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete