2014-07-23

Chic digital paper design

Hi there, thanks for stopping by.  It's been a long time since my last post, hope you're all doing well.  As for myself, I've been working on some new digital papers that I would love to share with you today.  I really enjoy making these shabby chic and distress vintage paper design to go with my crafting style.  I hope you will like them as much as I do.  I have made some cards with them already, so I look forward to sharing them soon!

These are digital paper that you can re-size and crop for printing.  You can use them for any craft projects like scrapbook, card making or decoupage just to name a few.  I only have 3 packages each comes with 4 chic design measuring at 5x7 inches each.  I don't have them in 12x12 yet, if there's interested in that, I will certainly make them.

Here are the 3 digital paper sets currently up for sale on my Shop and Etsy shop.

This is my "Lilac Chic" design.  A clean distress style with soft lilac colors...

Below is my "Floral Chic" design.  Pretty peach color blossoms with word scripts ...

And finally my "Wood Chic" design.  Beautiful flowers on distressed wood board ...

Thank you so much for reading!  I'm working on a number of things right now, I hope to share them as soon as I can.  Have a wonderful day!
~Chelsea

11 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea these are beautiful I have just been over to your sop and brought some of your digi's they are so cute will know what I do with them
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacki, I hope you'll share what you make of them. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. They are all lovely, Chelsea! I keep checking back for more of your beautiful cards to add to my growing collection! Can't wait to see what you make with your new papers. Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice! I will try to post them before the weekend is here. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're always so kind Karin. Thank you!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, you are certainly multi-talented Chelsea. The digi papers are gorgeous. I can see Chelsea all over them. Can't wait to see what you've been making with them. I'm sure they will ALL be out-of-this-world stunning. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blush every time I read you comment Karen. Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Chelsea I am back with the link to show you what I did with your image she is gorgeous and I still some to use
    http://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/guess-what-i-did.html

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is stunning Jacki! I love what you did with my digi image, she look so beautiful all inked up. Thank you so much!!!

      I hope you will share it on Pretty Little Stamps facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty-Little-Stamps

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, your papers are exquisite!!!!!

    ReplyDelete