2014-07-03

Happiness Depends Upon Ourselves - Digital paper card

Today, I'm sharing a card made with my digital paper design.  I like to print my digital papers on Fine Cover Stock when I need it to be acid and lignin free.  This type of paper is archival quality and will resist from aging or yellowing over time, perfect for keepsakes.  I've compared printing on different type of papers and like this one is the best.  The color is much more true and vibrant.

When printing digital paper, I set my inkjet printer (Epson XP-410) on "Best Photo" under quality option and "Premium Presentation Paper Matte" under paper option type.  If your printer do not have that paper option you can select "heavy cardstock matte" or something similar.  

I wanted to keep this card light and airy to showcase the design on this paper ...

tiny Prima flowers, chiffon flower, baby's breath, flower from the floral department, and glass pebble ...

rolled paper to show the double sided digital paper print ...

fabric butterfly, flower soft and bicycle by Spare Parts ...

another look at the finished card ...

Thanks for stopping by, have a great 4th of July weekend.
~Chelsea

11 comments:

  1. This is stunning Chelsea. Beautiful soft colors and love that bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous Chelsea, so beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWIE!!! Another stellar card Chelsea. So exquisite and as always I admire every aspect of your card that shows your unique creativity. AMAAAAAAING! Hope all is well following the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be back on your blog after a few months and I find it works more and more beautiful!
    Many compliment, you're talented!
    Greetings from 'Italy .... Annarita

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my this is stunning, your work is outstanding,Love the bike and detail. Julie ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a masterpiece! Love the delicate details and image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is amazing and inspirational. I am curious on how you take the pictures of your work? Presentation of your work is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Samra! I took these pictures outside using my Nikon camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your reply. I am simply amazed by your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.....you are an ueber-talented artist, Chelsea! This creation is totally gorgeous and absolutely breathtaking. I also loooove the gorgeous papers you designed.

    ReplyDelete