2014-07-25

Hello Beautiful - shabby chic card

Hi there, I'm so happy it's Friday!  Here is a card made with my digital paper design, a soft color splash of lilac with music notes and roses for that shabby chic style I love so much.  

"Hello Beautiful" printed on vellum paper ...

Cute buttons and bottle with rose and glitter inside ...

My handmade flowers ...

Lace and glass glitter ...

Another look at the finished card ...

Thank you for visiting, I wish you a wonderful day.
~Chelsea

Etsy Product Links:

8 comments:

  1. This truly is beautiful! The tulle and flowers look amazing! The paper is gorgeous too.
    Hugs,Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Chelsea, this is spectacular!!!!! Gorgeous papers and equally gorgeous embellishments! Your cards rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, another beautifully designed card with so much intricate details. Myyyyy goodness! I can see your unique creativity in every inch of your gorgeous card. Oh, how I love that little bottle. Even the inside of that bottle is filled with your special touch. Can't wait to see the other cards you made. Have a wonderful and super crafty weekend. And thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so elegant and very beautiful Chelsea.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Воздушная нежность! Прекрасно!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chelsea!! I hope your summer is going by nicely!! This card is a breath of fresh air, so many delicate details and gorgeous assembly of some adorable embellishments, beautiful work!!
    hugs, stephane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea
    What a gorgeous creation I love seeing our designs they are always so feminine and beautiful
    I have made another card using another of your images and your peony tutorial (of a kind)
    http://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/falling-in-love-again.html I hope I have done you proud
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea, невероятно красивая открытка! Особенно понравился декор маленькой бутылочки )
    Дизайн бумаги чудесный, спасибо!

    ReplyDelete