2014-07-30

So special to me - new chic brick digital paper

Making this card was a lot of fun, almost all the embellishment used are handmade items.  I'm also sharing my new digital paper pack call "Chic Brick" which I have used to make this card.


stamped "So Special to Me!" banner ...

my fabric butterflies ...

detail of micro beads and tulle ...

handmade paper flowers with Prima rose ...

another look a the card ...

This is my newest digital paper design "Chic Brick" ...
   
You can find this "Chic Brick" set here.

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
~Chelsea


8 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Chelsea, your cards are all spectacular works of art!!!!! Love your papers and your embellishments are always breathtaking.
    Must one have a laser printer for digital papers????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! You do not need a laser printer to print them, I print mine on my Espon inkjet printer and it's perfect!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous as always Chelsea love it
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какие цветы и бабочки красивые! Нежная бумага! Открытка очень нравиться!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's another gorgeous and elegant card Chelsea and the brickwall paper is gorgeous.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Chelsea! You card is pure tenderness, as usually! I adore to look on them :)
    And paper you have designed is stunning! I wish I could design like you :)
    Hugs!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another masterpiece! I loooove your work!

    ReplyDelete