2014-08-04

Sent with love - shabby chic card

I'm sharing another shabby card today, what do you think of this one?  I had made those tiny forget me knot flowers a while back, and I actually had forgotten about them!  hahaha  Each flower was hand cut from velvet fabric ... no wonder I'm always complaining about needing more time!  But I love them and think I need to make more!  


air-dry clay angel with glass glitter and flower soft ...

"sent with love" stamped on muslin fabric ...

I dyed the edges of the seam binding ...

distress edges, stitches, and flower soft ...

another look at the finished card ...

Thanks for your visit!  Have a wonderful day.
~Chelsea

Etsy Links:
"Sent with Love" card
"Chic Brick" digital paper

6 comments:

  1. When I look at your cards, I always look at every inch and admire ALL of the special touches you add to every aspect. Definitely made with a whole lotta love. I reeaaally like the brick design of your DP, so sweet and awesomely shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs and the use of these fab colours Chelsea.
    It's another gorgeous card.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful
    beautiful
    BEAUTIFUL...!!!
    Lot's of Love from Switzerland,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such lovely taste. Enjoy every detail you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thing it is STUNNING! Love the design paper and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so beautiful very delicate Julie x

    ReplyDelete