2014-09-19

Sending you Butterfly Kisses

Hi there, are you ready for the weekend?  I don't know what I'll be doing this weekend, but I sure can't wait! 

Today, I would like to share a simple, soft and sweet card with you ...

fabric bow, pearly pink button, and a shabby "Butterfly Kisses" fabric tag.

embellished fabric butterfly, pink Swarovski crystal, and tulle ...

details on paper edges and dyed doily paper ...

another look at the finished card ...

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend.
~Chelsea

Etsy Links:
Handmade Card - "Butterfly Kisses"
Digital paper - Chic Postcard

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, Chelsea. I love that little tag of yours. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a beautiful card! Many interesting details! Your digital paper is wonderful, unfortunately I'm not able to print((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow this is sooooo beautiful Chelsea....love it again!
    XX Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhhh...such a magnificent creation!!! You are so talented.....love your exquisite creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Chelsea! I know, I say that about all your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, so soft and pretty :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fantastic! So inspiring, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Chelsea. I reeeeeally love the soft pastel lavender doily which makes a nice contrast against your lovely flower and butterflies. Of course, your elegant DP is BEAUTIFUL. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my shabby goodness! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete