2014-09-04

Shabby chic Love card

What do you think of these flowers I made, yup ... I'm making more flowers!  I have made them in soft dreamy pastel colors and I can't wait to use them up!  

"Love" glass bead and stickpins ...

handmade flowers with glass bead stamens ...

layers of lace and tulle ...

micro beads ...

another look at the finished card ...

Thanks for reading, wishing you a wonderful day.
~Chelsea

Etsy Links:
Handmade Card - "Love"
Handmade Flowers - Soft Purple
Digital Paper - Chic Garden

9 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! Я в восторге от цветов! Открытка сама нежность!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dainty and pretty - lovely lace, gorgeous flowers and such pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, I hope you have some pretty Christmas papers coming out also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another gorgeous card! I missed your work in August, but I am glad you are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and dreamy as always love them and the card
    Have a great weekend
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your flowers are "GORGEOUS".. As is your card. All your cards are miniature works of art, so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, I love visiting your blog, it's like visiting a fairyland, filled with love and gentle laughter.

    ReplyDelete