2014-09-08

"You Make Me Smile" - shabby chic card

Hi there, today I'm sharing a card I made over the weekend.  I love making these shabby style cards and fill them up with lots of my handmade items. 


pretty paper flowers ...

unique flower stamens ...

pretty crochet doily ...

fabric and paper flowers ...

texture paste, glimmer mist, micro beads, color fragments ...

another look at the finished card ...

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
~Chelsea

Etsy Link:
Shabby Chic card - "You Make Me Smile"

8 comments:

  1. o I like this one Chelsea it's so soft and elegant, gorgeous card.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning chelsea gorgeous as ever beautiful flowers and details
    Hope you are well
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this gorgeous card would put a smile on anyone's face. Gorgeous colors and gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card!! The perfect combination of elements, beautiful background, amazing flowers. Magical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply enchanting! I adore all your works!
    Thank you very much for your visit!
    Have a nice day,

    Annarita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Chelsea!
    I'm in love with your card!!! Wonderful and delicate, sweet elements and colors...love, love, love...
    Thanks and hugs,
    Marlei
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, Chelsea, I find peace and tranquility when I come here to visit. Your designs soothe the soul and remove clutter from the mind. I feel as if I'm transported to a place and gentleness, a part of heaven. Thank you so much for sharing your very "special" creations/designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG......you make the most exquisitely beautiful flowers!!! Love, love, love this gorgeous creation! You bring such delicacy to your artwork!

    ReplyDelete