2014-10-30

Tis the season to be jolly - Shabby chic christmas

I'm working on a Christmas mini album and I'll be share them as I go along.  Here is the cover of the mini album that I just finished, what do you think?  Once again, it's a shabby chic style with traditional colors and vintage images.


A pretty ribbon bow with Jolee elements ...

I added a hanging charm  and lots of textures on the card with frantage, micro beads, and glitters ...

Flowers and glass pebbles ...

Here again is another look at the mini album's cover ...

I hope to share more from this album soon.  Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful day.
~Chelsea

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I'm sure this whole album will be spectacular!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень нежный! Хочется долго с удовольствием разглядывать!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! This is the most beautiful mini album cover that I have seen! So heavenly soft with perfect embellishments! Only you can create something so pretty Chelsea! Visits to your blog always make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh wow!!! This is stunning :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing beauty album!!! So many interesting and beautiful details! Flower simply magical. I think the reality of this album is even more beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very beautiful Chelsea lots of fab details.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and refined job as usual, wonderful details!!
    Un caro saluto dall'Italia,

    Annarita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness Chelsa, this is just Elegant! You always have just the right things to make the most beautiful cards & projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete