2014-12-17

Butterfly garden

With the busy holiday shopping and decorating, I hope my little card will give you a little break from the holiday madness today.  The scene is a shabby chic garden with dainty butterflies flying about.
 Love this fence found at Joann, I've used it on many of my card design.  Can you see the butterfly on the fence?
 Some glass pearl stickpins, paper flower, and fabric fringes.
Some tea dyed lace and another butterfly.

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful day.
Chelsea

8 comments:

  1. Every card or project you create shows all the LOVE you put into it. Elegant details in every aspect.....SO STUNNING and I'm always in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just fabulous. I love your truly vintage creations and wish I lived close so I could come and learn!! Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning creation Chelsea! Love every little detail on it! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete