2014-12-31

Cherished Memories

 I have so many cherished memories in 2014, thought this card is appropriate to end the year.  Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments over the year.  It has encouraged  and challenged me to make creative cards.  I hope we will continue sharing our work with one another in the new year!



An exciting thing to share with you ... I'm a 2014 Top Blogger at AllFreePaperCrafts!  How awesome is that?!  Really made my year complete!  Thank you very much, it's such a huge honor and I will proudly display this button on my blog.




Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

Cheers to 2015 and may the New Year bring you good health and happiness!

Love,
Chelsea

9 comments:

  1. Dear Chelsea, I wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year with abundance of crafting inspiration that you will share with the world and make us all happy!
    Your work of art brings so much joy and happiness to all your followers! I have learned so much from your tutorials and I can't thank you enough for that! You have helped me grow as a crafter and I truly grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant and gorgeous Chelsea.
    I want to wish you a Happy New Year.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL dear Chelsea..., I LOVE your cards, every single one !!!
    Lot's of Love and all the very best for 2015 - God bless you Chelsea !!!
    Big hugs from snowy Switzerland,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another delicate and beautiful piece of work from you Chelsea love it
    Congrats on your award well deserved I know you inspired me quite a few times
    Happy new year to you and yours
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! Have a Happy New Year.. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a top blogger. I'm really happy for you! :)
    You know how much I love shabby chic cards and this one is TOP. It's sooooo beautiful! I love it!
    Happy New Year! May the year 2015 bring you lots of joy, happiness and laugher.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea this is devine, so in love with the colors and the layout of the card.....gorgeoussss !!
    Wish you a healthy, happy and creative year and congrats with your Top Blogger award, you rock girl !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and feminine. I love all of the gorgeous embellishments you've added. Hugs, Jane x x x

    ReplyDelete