2014-12-03

Merry Christmas - shabby chic Christmas card

 Making cards with this color theme is my favorite, not to mention all the girly things along with it too!  How can a girl not love ruffle, fringe, tulle, bow and pearl ... even on a Christmas card right?
 I've added micro beads and chunky glitters on this laser cut.
 Layers of spellbinder die cut and torn muslin fabric.
 I also added chiffon fabric behind the paper for more layers.
Some pretty girly tulle on the bottom of the tree.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Chelsea

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as usual! Love all the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this has got to be the prettiest shabby Christmas card I've ever seen. Oh how I love the millions of micro beads you cleverly added to the tree. Beautiful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прелесть! А елочка какая симпатичная!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant and gorgeous cards love those beads on the tree Chelsea
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas + pastels + distressing + shabby chic style = absolutely stunning holiday card. I love each and single detail of this card. It's perfect!!! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Chelsea. I love your use of micro beads and the chuncky glass glitter on the tree, your card is shabby with a touch of vintage.

    ReplyDelete