2014-12-09

Shabby chic card: Dream

 Had a great time making this neutral card, think I found another color combo to create my shabby chic style card.  What do you think of this white and cream color combo?  Most of the time when I think of this combo, I automatically go with wedding cards.  
A few clay embellishments, flower soft and lots of lace!
 A die cut butterfly layered with lace butterfly, seam binding, and pearls.
There are also some glass glitter on torn cardboard for lots of light reflection.

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful day!
Chelsea

10 comments:

  1. You're on a roll Chelsea creating more beautiful and exquisite cards. I love how you layered the seam binding bow on the butterfly. Have a fun and crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such an inspiration Chelsea! Everything you create is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card. I am loving that butterfly, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's another gorgeous card Chelsea. love it.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, all the layers are so beautiful, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Дорогая Chelsea! Твои бабочки, как мечта, нежные и волшебные! Ты сама как бабочка! Пусть Новый Год принесет много улыбок и счастья!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, I think the colour is amazing, I like the clay embellies and the touches of flower soft make it so soft and dreamy hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete