2015-01-08

Life is Sweet: purple and pink chic

My first post for 2015 ... Happy New Year to you and wishing you a great 2015 with lots of happiness and good heath!

Boy, I can tell this is going to be another busy year and a great one!  It's been 8 days into the new year and this is my first post?  Where have I been?  Well ... family visited, decorations are down, house is cleaned and finally a card is made!  

Here is my "Life is Sweet" card to start of the New Year!  I still have the love of shabbiness and hopefully you can see it on my card.  


Some handmade flowers, vintage fabric bow, glass pebble and some baby's breath ...

Glamorous and chic stickpins, clay heart, pearls and fabric ribbon ...

Fabric butterfly and digital paper print out ...

Thanks for visiting!  Enjoy your day!
Chelsea

16 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful !! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Chelsea! I did not expect from you anything less than a stunning creation and of course you did it again! Took my breath away! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Card is beautiful! Super! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Very very beautiful! Chelsea, you are true to your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One stunning card Chelsea! Love the butterfly and all the beautiful little embellishments you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea my wish for you is a happy, healthy and creative 2015 and your first post (yes times go by so fast) is again so so beautiful shabby, ohh how I love those color combinations. It's a real beauty !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card))) So many air and tender)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie, this gorgeous, have a great day, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea this is just gorgeous with all those soft colors.... Everywhere my eyes look there is something new I've missed.... I love those page pebbles but have looked everywhere for them & can't find them. Love your butterflies & wonderful stick pins.
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Janie! There's a tutorial how I made them on my side bar, I've also linked it on this blog post. You can fine those glass pebbles at any craft store in the floral department.

      Hope that help and have fun making them! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  11. So pretty, Chelsea! All of your cards are so beautiful. <3 Thank you for sharing your art! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Stunning once again! Hugs, Jane x x x

    ReplyDelete