2015-05-26

Guest Designing for LemonCraft - garden project

I'm still here!  I've been having too much fun in my garden, so when I was asked to guest design for LemonCraft the only thing that came to mind is a spring time and gardening.  I made a card for my friend and neighbor with a few sweet gifts for their garden as well.  The set include some decorative flower pots, some decorated flower seed packages, and of course a warm spring time wishes with a handmade card.     



Above:  Gorgeous LemonCraft flowers and trim with added texture paste and glitter.


Above:  I've layered some hand cut butterfly together, added texture mix and lots of glitter.

Above:  A set of 3 altered mini flower pots.  I planted Begonia in them and added ribbons to hang around the garden.


Above:  A few decorated flower seeds for your friends to grow pretty blooms around their garden.

Thank you Anna from LemonCraft for having me, all of today's project was made with LemonCraft products that was sent to me.  Absolutely gorgeous papers and embellishments, please stop by and check them out.

Thanks for visiting today, I'll share some photos of my blooming garden tomorrow.  Have a wonderful day.

Chelsea

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and fabulous flower pots Chelsea
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Stunning projects and breathtaking card!!! So good to have you back!!! I missed your work! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What charm!!! Chelsea, I'm glad to see you here:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Along with those flower pots. Such a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красиво! Люблю ваши работы!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Chelsea, these are stunning! I'm so sorry I haven't been around to see these until now - I've had limited browsing time recently. What lucky neighbours to receive such stunning gifts. Hope you're well sweetie. Big hugs, Jane x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Chelsea, you artpieces are wonderful as usually! Especially I love your butterflies, they are so fairy!

    I think that your neighbour was pleasantly surprised with the gifts you.ve made :)

    Best regards
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just found your blog and WOW it's stunning!! Absolutely gorgeous all the projects/card that you make. Love your embelishments and the fabulous feminine touch. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chelsea,
    I haven't blogged for a while, but I have stopped by your beautiful blog and remember why it was one of my favourite blogs!
    Beautiful creations and I hope to stop by very soon.
    Love Kerry x

    ReplyDelete